Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys hate to have to due this but I am selling my 1996 750 vulcan red and gray low miles about 13000 , but at this time im havin trouble with my internet for pics and description check out sig and pic alblum asking 1400 obo.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok ,must be everyones out enjoying the nice weather

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Why ya selling it? Upgrading or just need the cash?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I can vouch fer Bowdude....if ya trust me, ya can trust him...he's a brother....he bought a project EN454 from me....

Still got that ?.....I always wanted to make a bobber outta it....I got the means now....wanna sell it back ?....(Im serious)

Better yet....if ya do....cmon to Strangedays in Vernon NJ....I bet ya can get twice what ya paid....Id love to see ya again anyway....we got all ya need....just bring bikes/parts and sleeping bags....it doubles as a swap meet.....$20.....we got ya covered on the rest (food housing beer)......

Bring yer ol lady too...I bet she and Merc's lady would get along just fine....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well guys seems my Doctor wasnt to enthused to here about me riding a motor cycle now so im selling it to remove the temptation. ill always like to ride but might not be in my best intrest. have a stress test for the ticker in the morning. and a little extra cash never hurts:beerchug:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry wolfie sold that project to someone else

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Thats cool bro....hope ya made a few anyway....and yer welcome at StrangeDays btw if ya want....no bike needed....yer a brother....
Say hay to the missus...and give the youngin a hug.....we got housing for ya if ya come.....just bring sleeping bags....been chilly here in the Valley past mornings....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok wolfie but i havent been traveling to far as of late

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ok guys 1400 or best of think to be fair deal tell me what u think, because u know u will LOL:pepper:

·
200% senile
164 Posts
Me personally, I think it's a heck of a deal at that price, especially with the upgrades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts