Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only been here a few days, great place by the way, but I may be slightly outnumbered by American folk. I've seen a post "Anyone from the UK" from way back, but not seen much else from here. Looking at stats we have 12 Vulcans road registered, hopefully soon to be 13, and around 67 on SORN. Is anyone still around, riding, got one stored?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,554 Posts
Only been here a few days, great place by the way, but I may be slightly outnumbered by American folk. I've seen a post "Anyone from the UK" from way back, but not seen much else from here. Looking at stats we have 12 Vulcans road registered, hopefully soon to be 13, and around 67 on SORN. Is anyone still around, riding, got one stored?
I'm shuffling through the Texas sand, but my head's in Mississippi... Actually I live in NY, so no luck from this damn Yankee

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,554 Posts
Reactions: UKJohn

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not from the UK, but my ancestors were, lol, what is SORN?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not familiar with that. I've been across the border once, with brother that lived in San Antonio. Went for his wedding, and we drove across the border to buy liquor! 🤣
Hahahaha, I hope that liquor was good enough. My state is in the middle of the country. Here you found colonial places and attractions such as Real de Catorce, San Luis capital. Near to Zacatecas, Guanajuato, and Nuevo Leon. Feel free to visit me. You will be welcome.

·
Super Moderator
767 Posts
Hahahaha, I hope that liquor was good enough. My state is in the middle of the country. Here you found colonial places and attractions such as Real de Catorce, San Luis capital. Near to Zacatecas, Guanajuato, and Nuevo Leon. Feel free to visit me. You will be welcome.
I would love to move to somewhere in Mexico that resembles the scenery of the movie The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
I also want to wear a cowboy hat like Clint Eastwood.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would love to move to somewhere in Mexico that resembles the scenery of the movie The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
I also want to wear a cowboy hat like Clint Eastwood.
Then you're looking for Real de catorce. And near of it you'll find a place called estación Wadley. Look for images in google maps. You will be surprised. Both sites are in San Luis Potosí. My state.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts