Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another e-mail I received and am shareing...
Don't ask me any questions, as all I know is what I see also...lol...
Oh, it even has floorboards but don't think they are KM's, but close... Watch the ride in the last bit... And don't say anything to me because it's a Harley, that has nothing to do with it, mostly its a motorcycle...lol...
http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=5734912
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Into the Darkness
272 Posts
Well it does look to be in pretty good condition. I only watched the fire 3 minutes or so of it, but it's a nice looking bike for the age of it. Very nice find on the video. I will have to watch the entire video once I get a chance to.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Beautiful. Nothing against Harleys, I own one, a '97 Road King (carbed 80 in. EVO) It does not have a centerstand, but there is some company out there that builds bolt on centerstands for several Harleys. I might look into it someday, but my bike has tubeless tires, so a centerstand is not an absolute necessity like it is on bikes with tube type tires.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Way cool!

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Beautiful. Nothing against Harleys, I own one, a '97 Road King (carbed 80 in. EVO) It does not have a centerstand, but there is some company out there that builds bolt on centerstands for several Harleys. I might look into it someday, but my bike has tubeless tires, so a centerstand is not an absolute necessity like it is on bikes with tube type tires.
I have my 750 and a Sportster and you know when I really miss having the centerstand is when I am loading up the Sportster to take a trip. It's nice to have a bike straight up and down when loading luggage on the back..........
Another plus for the Vulcan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts