Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Eventually I want to get some hard saddlebags. Anybody have any experience with either of these:

Mutazu bags for $144

Generic bags with bar trim for $70

Both seem like good deals and way cheaper than some other ones out there.
I was going to search the Forum, but there's no real way to search on the opinions of the generic ones, so I started a new thread.

Hey, have a GREAT weekend and ride safe!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ive read good stuff about the Mutazus...that ebay price seems a bit high for them though....used, they should be around $115...I prefer the GS style myself...

Heh...the second link ARE Mutazus as well, prolly no mounting hardware though....Ive seen the second set up close....just as good as the first ones...make yer own mounts....for the price, cant beat em....warning though, cheezy lid hinges...not even really a hinge....but again, for the price, the second ones are great....may get a set myself....I was looking at the same ones...

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Ive read good stuff about the Mutazus...that ebay price seems a bit high for them though....used, they should be around $115...I prefer the GS style myself...

Heh...the second link ARE Mutazus as well, prolly no mounting hardware though....Ive seen the second set up close....just as good as the first ones...make yer own mounts....for the price, cant beat em....warning though, cheezy lid hinges...not even really a hinge....but again, for the price, the second ones are great....may get a set myself....I was looking at the same ones....
$70.00 + .......These are the Bags Wolfie, KC, Merc, Angel saw mounted on my bike. Take a peek at my pics. Yes, you get what you pay for. Yes, Wolfie described them well. The supplied mounting brackets are garbage. Needed several Zip ties and a bungie cord to hold them steady.
I feel they appear too small for our bike.

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts