Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the size of the bracket needed to install MUTAZU GA Hard Saddlebags? I order some brackets (I haven't order the saddlebags yet) and want to make sure I have the correct bracket. The bracket I got has the measurement of 6"x4"x6" and it's shaped like a U with a slight angle on one of the bars sort of l_/

Please let me know the size of the bar going down ____, the bar going across the bottom ____ and the size of the bar going up on an angle _____.

I did also buy from gxetreme the relocation rear light bracket to use with the saddlebags.

Thank you everyone for your help....

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Does anyone know the size of the bracket needed to install MUTAZU GA Hard Saddlebags? I order some brackets (I haven't order the saddlebags yet) and want to make sure I have the correct bracket. The bracket I got has the measurement of 6"x4"x6" and it's shaped like a U with a slight angle on one of the bars sort of l_/

Please let me know the size of the bar going down ____, the bar going across the bottom ____ and the size of the bar going up on an angle _____.

I did also buy from gxetreme the relocation rear light bracket to use with the saddlebags.

Thank you everyone for your help....
I do not know the answer you are seeking....but I would think if you measure the relocation brackets mountigs would provide your answer.
Maybe others are able to chime in with a more exact answer.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I've had a set of his relocator brackets on my bike for well over a year with no issues. I'd buy them again. :smiley_th

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had a set of his relocator brackets on my bike for well over a year with no issues. I'd buy them again. :smiley_th
What are the measurements of your U shape brackets that attach to the GA hard saddlebags and then to the relocating brackets?

Please...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts