Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a $299 coupon for a Harbor Freight table bike lift that ends this Friday (6/14/13). I don't normal buy anything from them that I want to last. It's rated at a 1000#. I can't get down on my knees anymore to work on the bike cause both are replaced now and concrete and titanium don't mix. Any suggestions or comments about this lift before I buy one would be greatly welcomed.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have a $299 coupon for a Harbor Freight table bike lift that ends this Friday (6/14/13). I don't normal buy anything from them that I want to last. It's rated at a 1000#. I can't get down on my knees anymore to work on the bike cause both are replaced now and concrete and titanium don't mix. Any suggestions or comments about this lift before I buy one would be greatly welcomed.
table bike lift
Never used/owned one, I have checked 'em out in store. Seemed solid, well made, designed/manufactured fine, it met my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to buy, but I do not maintain a garage/work shed to put it in.

I purchased the H-F (Red) -Non Table- lift. Very satisfied. Vertical lift is 39" .

hope this helps

:smiley_th +1

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking at the table incase I have to do an engine pull on either the bike or the 1 of the 2 four wheelers, otherwise I would buy the jack also.:smiley_th

·
4,508 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking at the table incase I have to do an engine pull on either the bike or the 1 of the 2 four wheelers, otherwise I would buy the jack also.:smiley_th
It would be great as a bike Clean/Polish Table also.
How high does it lift ?

:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WilliamTech, I'm thinking it was 31 inches. Getting replies now from another forum I'm on and 4 people said they have had theirs for up to 5 years trouble free. The pump durability was my main concern. But I do have a 12 volt electric screw jack from a camper that might just get engineered...........:rockon:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Jealous! I wish I had room for one. Stinking kids and their bicycles and toys... :doh:

·
4,508 Posts
This table is & inches high when all the way down,,,, just low enough to park my dune buggy over the top of it.:notworthy
Sweet :smiley_th

Yeah, I am jealous too !

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
my buddy has one of those too he uses it for his wheelers and his electra glide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts