Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harbor Freight, the destination for el cheapo tools! I always seem to be scrounging around to try to find a coupon to use at HF. Used to be I could easily find it online, but not so much anymore. I finally just scanned it so I can just print one off when I need to. Thought I'd share with you guys.

20% off most things (even sale items)

Here's the link.

It says in the coupon that original has to be used, but I have no problems using a printoff at my local HF

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for passing it on, Matt. My sis-in-law is getting me a lift from HF up there (Independence) this weekend.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
For some reason here in NJ the coupons are with every Sunday newspaper in the magazine section and several other print medias. We trade them at work due to the expiration dates (trying to use the oldest first) plus they also have at least one freebie product coupon with the 20% discount. I received voltage meters, heavy leather work gloves, six piece screw driver sets, and small led flashlights that are great for the glove compartment or the bike. They may not be the best quality items but for free the price is right and they saved me several bucks numerous times. HF products are not for the hard core or everyday manufacturing projects but for the home shop projects they can't be beat in my opinion. Besides when a heavy duty milling machine is needed there are always friends available. Just be ready for the return favors.

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Good lookin' out. I will keep this 'til August.

·
2,494 Posts

·
2,494 Posts
For online orders use "SHOP20" ... I just bought the upgraded headlight bulb on sale and used it.
I am pretty lucky in that there is a HF store on my way home from work and another about fifteen minutes just past my house.

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update on this - coupon good through 12-2-11. Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts