Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving .... I am thankful that this forum has been with me thru the good times, and the bad time that I experienced earlier this year. This site has provided tons of knowledge to keep the bike running, and the new friendships that were made from this awsome community...

Thanks Everyone,

John

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I am wishing you and all others here a happy Thanksgiving too. John, I hope that you and your father are continuing to heal and grow healthier each day. Good luck and Godspeed.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Happy Tday my friends. We have much to be thankful for family and friends.Everything else is iceing on the cake!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! For a "community of strangers," seems like we do pretty well focusing on the community part. :)

Everyone be safe out there if you're traveling!

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Happy turkey day everyone. Be safe and enjoy.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
MMMMMMM.......Turkey:drool::drool::drool:

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
And don't forget as we sit down to our Enjoy our time together To say a Silent Prayer for all that has to be away from Family and Friends this Holiday Season & Pray that they will be together again Soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to My VN750 Family

CHEERS!
:beerchug:

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, may your day be filled with love and family. Then go ride some twisties!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts