Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
LOL DMAG, that's a good one !!

And Happy Holidays from me, to you all as well.

All I want for Christmas is for Kawasaki to surprise us all with an upgraded 2007½ Vulcan 750. :smiley_th :motorcycl
With a bullet proof stator, liquid cooled R/R, easy lube splines, choice of color, a sixth speed, and more accessories !!!
LOL (a guy can dream, can't he !!)

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on this forum. It's December 23rd and I got to ride a little bit today. Enjoy the holidays.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Happy Holidays to all
Hyper if my wife won't get me a 900 custom for christmas then you can't have a remodeled 750 lmao but hey we can wish

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Happy Holidays to all. I got my ride in today too, even if it was about 52 degrees and I forgot my chaps. Merry Christmas all!

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone.
Now if you've been good.. you'll get lots of goodies...
May your Christmas be everything you want.. Good friends, family and good food.

Bless the troops that are away from family and may their Christmas be a peaceful one. :carryflag

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, I did get my Christmas Eve ride in today.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
It's warm here on the East coast, so perhaps those of us on this side o' the continent can get in a Christmas Day ride!

A safe and happy holidays to everyone!

(And Hyper, I second you on your wish list!!) :rockon:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The only ride I got in was backing the dirtbike I'm selling off the trailer ! :(
Maybe tomorrow I'll run the dirtbike up & down the road to atleast get some kind of two wheeled riding done !! Then maybe, seeing as I'm off work Tuesday also, I'll do some real dirtbikin' !! :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Merry christmas to all. I wish you happiness, peace, and if you are my age grandkids to spoil. The american fighting men and women have ensured our freedom for over 200 years please remember them in your prayers.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey all: Wishing you the very best in this yes the HOLIDAY SEASON.I had a good Christmas.Hope you did too.Now its time for the new year.Be Safe everyone..........................I need a good long ride...................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts