Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and or merry christmas to all the members here, you have all made the last couple years on here a great place to be.
hope everyone gets plenty of bike accessories under their trees!!!!

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, and the rest of the fine folks here... It's a white one here in South Cent. Tenn., for the first time in I don't remember when...:smiley_th...:smiley_th...:smiley_th...
HO, HO, Ho Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Merry Xmas to all have a great day and have a wonderful new year and ride safe from the land down under ps send me some snow

·
Registered
411 Posts
X2!! And may 2011 bring a quick thaw for those of you stuck in climates where riding isn't exactly practical right now (my friends in Minnesota and Upstate New York come immediately to mind)...

--FA

·
2,527 Posts
Over to my Dad's for Christmas dinner today, that's where I store my bike in his garage, so I get to see her for Christmas. Maybe even a Christmas ride around the block since we have no snow here. Maybe a little snow tomorrow. No Vance & Hines pipes under the tree, so looks like that's still on my list.
Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no shiny bike parts for me but I did get a new belgian waffle maker! yummy

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
sending snow

Merry Xmas to all have a great day and have a wonderful new year and ride safe from the land down under ps send me some snow
This is the best I can do as for sending snow. This is not from this year.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Well lookin out my back door this morning here is what I saw...

Well at least there is a live football game on in about 30 min. ...lol...
PS-Well I don't know, its snowin again and my Sat. goes out if it gets 3 snow flakes on it, or it clouds up in the next county...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
This is the best I can do as for sending snow. This is not from this year.
Nice truck.
Got one accessory for the bike - a brand new iPod Nano.

Been beautiful biking weather down here in southwestern AZ all week. Wish I had the bike here. Heading back to the snowy north on Monday.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
cadman in post#11 has been reported for 3 hidden commercial links in signature on his first post.
Should be deleted and banned by admin soon.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
zinadinpeterson reported as spammer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts