·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gabarichie purusky?

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Happy Birthday, young man...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...:smiley_th...

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Happy BDay KM, hope you have a great one.

Jon :smiley_th

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Happy birthday :D

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Happy BDay Knifemaker. thanks for all the good advice and colorful (thinking outside the box) comments.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Happy B-day KM. Make it a good one.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Hey KM, Happy Birthday young fellow and many many more. Thanks for all your help over my VN750 years and who knows I may tap your brainwaves in the future. Have a great one bud. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I hope you had a good one KM and many more!

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Fifty six. wow. Thanks all for the notes.

I had mentioned it a few times, but now it is pretty much official, we are selling our house and buying some land on a nice peacefull 70 acre lake just about 25 miles west of where we live now. Our plan is to build a house , a boat dock, a 4 car garage, and live there till we die. (hopefully somewhere far into the future)

We likely will be renting somewhere until the house gets built....so it is very possible we might have a few weeks or so of no internet connection while we deal with the whole process of moving.

We have a buyer for our house, and have a contract on two ajoining wooded lots on the lake. So at some point we will have photos of our house getting built. (and yes, I designed the house myself...)

Also keep an eye out for "for sale" posts from me as I will be unearthing a few decades of riding/motorcycle stuff, and will be offering usefull things for sale. I do have a few Vulcan items stashed that likely will turn up.

Again thanks all and hope to stay in touch when I can.

Knifemaker

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Ahh......isn't moving fun :doh:
I just moved into a new place over the weekend. I think I'll be unpacking for months!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Congrats on everything KM, that sounds real nice. You should post a few pics of your property too. And if you want to hold a bike rally at your new place one weekend and let us camp on your property, we prolly won't be mad at it. :p

I just moved too, from Philly to Clinton NJ. I had to follow work. My company hired a moving company for the chore. I think I'll be throwing away packing material for years. Anybody near Clinton need boxes? I got millions.

·
Late to the party
321 Posts
Same here KM. Beat you to the 56 by a few months. Best time in life. I picked up a great place with 2.5 acres on a hill with a vacation view of sunsets and sunrises. Darn, no water though - except in the bird bath.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts