Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ford
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belive this is he right section.

Would these work for our bikes or would they not be wide enough. Also does any one have any idea on a good set of bars?
-thanks

chrome super bike bars
Measurements:
Width = 29.2"
Rise = 3.04"
Pullback = 3"
Center = 4"

·
Registered
175 Posts
the center measurement might be a problem. i believe ours need around a 5 inch center

best way to tell is by measuring your clamp

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah the bars on our bike is 5 inch center as long as you get the 5 inch center and 7/8 bar the rest is up to u

·
Registered
76 Posts
Vulcan 750 1994 - 2006 bar-7/8 height-8" width-31" pullback-11" center-5-1/2" clamp area-3" x 5" i would make sure to go with 5 1/2 center rest is all feel its how u like it

·
Ford
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking about it more and to go as low as i would like i would have to change all my cables and i dont think thats worth it.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I was thinking about it more and to go as low as i would like i would have to change all my cables and i dont think thats worth it.
Look at my bars the only cable I had to change was the clutch,I ysed one from about a 80 model KZ1000 that has a straight fitting at the lever,rather than the curved one,They were Daytona bend from JC Whitney for 19.99 in Black. If you want chrome it is a little more.It brings the bars down to a more neutral position,not as low as drag bars but totally more comfortable to me,There are several pictures of it if you click on my user name and look at my albums,I would suggest you look at dirtbike bars too,the aluminum ones are alittle pricey or that is what would have went with.I knew when i brought it home the old 70's 20 inch bicycle handle bars were leaving,sorry guys I think the stock bars are not where it's at,but to each his own.

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah like he said the clutch is the only one you prob would have to change you can re route the rest but if you go buying cables i knopw the price i just bought all mine they run me around 250 for every thing so beware lol

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
just prices 10 inch oversize cables from motion pro in o.e. black they do not have choke but 2 throttle and clutch for 110 plus shipping

·
Registered
76 Posts
i moved all my cables off my handlebars and the only cable i dont have is the choke im goina use string haha...the break lines are expensive to i paid around 100 for dual break line off the front mastercylender

1 - 10 of 10 Posts