Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
set of pretty nice handlebars. don't have to change cable lengths. 45$ shipped.
normal wear from controls otherwise in good condition.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
set of pretty ni?

set of pretty nice handlebars. don't have to change cable lengths. 45$ shipped.
normal wear from controls otherwise in good condition.
Why are you sellin' them (not a crashed bike).....what did yo u replace factory bars with ?

:smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
usually called "beach bars"....I dig the width...but w.o risers, the height would be too low fer me....thats like a 4-5" rise brother ?....

Just a suggestion bro...post up the total width and the rise.....center width couldnt hurt....

...unless I fab up a set of risers, lol.....I need a 10-12' rise and that width....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are you sellin' them (not a crashed bike).....what did yo u replace factory bars with ?

:smiley_th
I actually replaced those with factory bars. just liked the mini ape style better. Once I put factory bars on I liked the handling better.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
usually called "beach bars"....I dig the width...but w.o risers, the height would be too low fer me....thats like a 4-5" rise brother ?....

Just a suggestion bro...post up the total width and the rise.....center width couldnt hurt....

...unless I fab up a set of risers, lol.....I need a 10-12' rise and that width....
my bad I didn't think about measurements lol. I will measure and put that in the post. Thanks :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...would I steer ya wrong bro ???... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts