Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Well, I'd start by looking where you found it.

Another suggestion would be to buy a Vulcan 750, and travel around looking for work... real work... instead of trying your hand at spamming. :hitanykey

You might find something you're better at :motorcycl

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hyper, what were you doing up and posting to spammers at 4.12 am?? LOL
Nuttin' better to do at that time, beside watching infomercials on the tube :BLAM:

And that's when I usually get home from that nasty four letter word place....

work :mad:

This spammer only brings up 125,000 hits on a Google search, he needs some more lessons if he want's to get good at it :loser1:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Reported both as spam or ???

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Got a call from a woman said that her laser printer was having problems: the bottom half of her printed sheets were coming out blurry. It seemed strange that the printer was smearing only the bottom half. I walked her through the basics, then went over and printed out a test sheet. It printed fine. I asked her to print a sheet, so she sent a job to the printer. As the paper started coming out, she yanked it out and showed it to me. I told her to wait until the paper came out on its own. Problem solved. UGG Cardy ,On Sale Cheap UGG ,ugg classic cardy ,UGG Boots ,ugg boots 5803 ,
Wow, this idiot really got around the site. Reported!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Reported. Spam or ?

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
We should start a website called spam-ninjas.com. Then we could log on, rent a ninja, and sick them on spammers. Some spammers are pretty good but let's be honest, who can beat a ninja?

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
When I am feeling particularly evil I want to send spammers a virus. Trouble is, I know nothing about computers or viruses, so I would probably screw up my computer and everybody's I know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts