Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got sick of the stock mini apes, and didn't wanna go to bigger pes, and decided to do it up right. I bought some mid rise superbike bars, chopped up the stockers and had a buddy weld me up some 10" T bars. It handles much better, and the height is easier on my wrist and shoulders. Plus I love the look. Im gonna do a cafe fairing next and then paint and remote resivorie shocks. Mods to date are gauge delete, mean streak seat, lollipopped straight pipes, turn signals and horn delete, saddleman saddlebags, bar end mirror. Ley me know what ya think. Dont mind the messy garage.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Looking good.how ya been,brother?hows the wife?gonna do sometin simolar on my gs 650

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Those look awesome! Grips are killing it for me but the bars look super sweet on there.

·
200% senile
164 Posts
I like um'! It's awesome to see you posting once again, missed ya.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like um'! It's awesome to see you posting once again, missed ya.
tha ks man. Ive had a rough few months and ended up out of state working alot. But I should be around more now.
Those look awesome! Grips are killing it for me but the bars look super sweet on there.
Grips are temporary. I cut the old ones off awhile back and havent decided on new onez yet so I slapped those on for now.
Looking good.how ya been,brother?hows the wife?gonna do sometin simolar on my gs 650
Wifes doing much better, some days are worse than others though. Ive been alright, like I said working to much on the road. How have you been?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Been workin a lot myself and been pedaling as my bikes not charging and haven't had time to diagnose it.good to hear about the wife.just tell her to kee pa positive attitude.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts