Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
scooterboy
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: I was wondering who is still active on the site and still has the original 750 they had when they joined. I see alot of people post with the number of miles but would like to know who has continously owned thier bike the longest.:beerchug:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I still have the same one as when I joined.
J.R. has me beat on year, but going by the mileage on his sig, we're about tied (32k).
(I do have him beat on join date by 4 days :))

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Won't win anytime soon, mine is a 2006 (the last model year). 25,250+ now; added almost 400 last weekend. :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
I've manages to put 1,100 miles on mine jsut around town here in 2 months... haven't had any 'trips' longest trip was 60 miles... 32000 is a lot of miles!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I still have mine and it's over 30k now even though I only joined about 4 months ago and only have over 1k thats mine. All my money goes to the kids and get just two tanks a month!! Man that BITES!!!

Why do girls cost more than boys????? And does it get any better after they grow up and MOVE out??? LOL

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yup, prolly JR. I'm still riding the same bike I had when I joined in March of '05. Bought it June of '04 with 16,137 miles on it; 51,781 on it now, so 35K+ of it's all mine.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts