Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever strap a guitar to their bike? Its getting warmer out and I'm trying to get every little bit of ride in I can. Googling now, just looking for any real life experience with it.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I thought about this too, but I think it would be risky... you risk damaging the guitar and maybe the bike... plus you risk the guitar hitting you in an accident too. At least that's what I concluded when I thought about this.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I've ridden with mine. I didn't strap it to the bike, I had it in a gig bag on my back. You'd really want to strap it lengthwise along the bike if possible. Don't know how you'd do that though.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
If you want to carry a guitar on your bike and you don't want to risk an old favorite Martin Made an Acoustic for just such shenanigans a few years back called the Backpacker.It is an odd looking little thing but will surprise you with it's sound.It is still in production and still cheap,It ain't no D28 or 35,but for riding and camping it is handy,
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BackPackerS/

·
Tech/Musician/Friendly
63 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Those lil Backpackers are pretty neat...I live right on the Appalachian Trail and see at least one per week....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts