Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

How do you ride?

• Always solo or 2 up.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Usaly solo or 2 up, may go out with a riding buddy.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Always with a riding buddy or small group.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always with a small group or a large group when I can.

• Always with a large group.

• Don't really have a preference and willing to ride with anyone or no one at all.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bearcat
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just wondering as to how most people on here ride. I'm usaly by my self or 2 up with the wife. Occasionally I can catch a good day an my Fauther-in-law will ride with me on his bike.

I tryed to cover all angels but its multiple choice just in case u fit more than one:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
By myself all the time. Even if the planets lined up and a woman came around, the VN750 back seat would send her off screaming.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
By myself all the time. Even if the planets lined up and a woman came around, the VN750 back seat would send her off screaming.
thats why i changed mine out!

anyone need a stock seat lol?

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Well I don't think I fit into either category exactly, so I won't mess with the poll...
I'll explain, I ride solo 99.9% of the time, although I have a Mustang seat w/passenger backrest, it mostly just supports my expensive ($4.97 china-mart) 6-pk. cooler (my backrest), which is easily removable on the extremely rare occasion that my wife rides with me... I do however occasionally ride with the small club I belong to, and sometimes ride the twisties with a buddy, or rarely but sometimes a couple of buddies... So, I really don't know which category I belong in...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I don't really care as long as I'm riding. I ride solo nearly every day to work (27 miles each way). I love to ride with my wife on the back. We also ride with a buddy and his wife when they can. I have ridden in small groups anywhere from 3 - 6 bikes. And I have ridden in large benefit ride groups. I guess my favorite is anytime I'm on the bike. :motorcycl

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I need a seat Tofer... but isn't shipping expensive?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts