Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My Girlfriend has a Vulcan 750. I try to do the maintenance on the bike. She's a member on the site as well (ladyblue150).

We're from Central Alabama and we enjoy riding. She really likes her bike. Me, I have a Suzuki Burgman and ride it most of the time. When I'm in the mood for it, I also have a Goldwing, but rarely get in the mood to ride it.

She bought the 750 last summer and got a really good deal on it. The bike runs very well, but the top end speed seems to be a problem, although not significant. The bike is a '94.

I'm certain I'll end up posting some questions throughout the forum as time permits.

Joe

·
Registered
54 Posts
in reguards to top speed, my 91 isnt the fastest dog at the track, but I did manage to do a tank of fuel (twice) at 85+ mph and got an average of 52.3 mpg! ~I have checked and re-checked my numbers many times~

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No, these bikes wouldn't be considered fast if we were talking fast bikes, but they are plenty quick for me. Mine will go as fast as I would ever want to go on a bike, has plenty of grunt to pass a slow vehicle on a 2 lane road and is easy on gas, looks and sounds good.

Top end is over 100. Don't know why anyone would want more in a cruiser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.