Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Greetings from Oklahoma

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  71577 
#1 ·
Greetings everyone i live in Oklahoma city/ edmond area

#3 ·
Welcome to VN750

If you are ever down Altus way let me know. I am headed to Tulsa next week but will only be passing through the City since I have to be there before noon.

#4 · (Edited)
这是新加的空白文章5,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
Oopsy, it looks like some one mistook this for a spam board.

By the way, Welcome hawkdg!!

frank

#6 ·
#8 ·
Welcome to the madness hawkdg. I forgot to welcome you in first post, after reporting the spam. So do you have a bike yet or still looking for one?

#12 ·
Hey guys,

I live in Bethany, Oklahoma and am in the process of getting a VN750A2 up and running again.

Has about 19,000 miles on her, so far I have flushed all the fluids, lubed front and rear spline, cleaned the rust out of the tank with the "high tech" method, tore down the carbs and cleaned twice, removed all the EPA stuff, fabricated straight pipes of equal length and added "eyelet baffles" for backpressure, replaced battery with an AGM, smart charger leads, Iridium plugs, and am in the process of painting her primer grey.

Once I recover from a recent shoulder surgery abit more I plan on painting and wrapping the pipes, using the old seat pan and adding all new foam and vinyl for a custom seat, fabricating a sissy bar for my wife, replacing the spark plug wires, replacing the tires, rejetting the carbs, rebuilding the forks, and doing Fergy's coil relay mod.

Hopefully, I will be healed up enough in August to have her up and running.

#13 ·
hey guys checking in from the southeast corner of oklahoma got a 92 750 not my first bike but is my first cruiser in need of a few more parts and she'll be back on the road cruisin again once all the parts are in and she's running right im going to paint it black and enjoy the summer riding if any of you are down this way let me know and we can get together her and ride

#15 · (Edited)
I live in oklahoma as well :D Slaughtersville area .. i have an 86 Vn750a with hardly any mods .. mines more of a cafe racer/bobber striped to almost nuttn .. however i have custom pipes (no baffels or spark arestor)heat wrapped pipes, Z dragbars, shorty seat, 2 stage racing clutch, k&n filters,Oversized rear tire.. everything blacked out. Ill post pics as soon as i find my camera :D its a hard tail conversion btw lowered 3 inches. No mirrors, No signals, No front fendor no extras .. no junk ... no kidding

#17 ·
Oklahoma City

I live in the city and I'm around Edmond a lot, so has anyone in the area met each other yet? Also if anyone is free sometime I'm running into problem after problem and a little help would be nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.