Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a VN750, if any one from Costa Rica check this out, let me know :beerchug:, I have seen a quite few Vulcans out there...:smiley_th

regards,

·
Registered
668 Posts
welcome to the addiction man!!

ps: 3-1 costa rica vs usa last night!!!what happen there? ;)

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Coasta Rica huh? OK I am jealous, I keep telling the wife "When we are ready to retire, it will be in Coasta Rica." Welcome aboard the maddness train, read the Verses from top to bottom and fallow its advice and you wont go wrong.

Peace:beerchug:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah!!

welcome to the addiction man!!

ps: 3-1 costa rica vs usa last night!!!what happen there? ;)
that was one of the best games that Costa Rica ever played since 10 years ago. :-D

thanks everyone for your comments, I've been reading through all the forum and I am quite sure it will be more than helpful!!!

thanks again and let me know if you ever come down here, I can recommend you some nice places to go!!! :p

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Welcome to the forum from western Canada.

Check the blue link below.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank y'all for your comments and suggestions.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the group!!!

·
Davechow from Mexico City
7 Posts
bienvenido tico..

Saludos amigo Tico, so glad you find this palce, is one of the best.. or maybe the one...

Saludos, y esperemos estar en contacto...

Come un gallo pinto por mi...mmmm... buenisimo en el mercado de San josé..

·
Expert Advice Giver
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are like me, you will find this site priceless for maintenance and upgrade tips for your bike.

I don't know of any Vulcan owners in Costa Rica, but I have a friend in Limon who rides an inferior Yamaha. LOL. :motorcycl

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hola Adrián,

Please check out my private message to you. I live in San Rafael de Heredia, and will be getting a '94 Vulcan in about two weeks.

Saludos y abrazos,

Napoleón

1 - 11 of 11 Posts