Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Belongs on the neutral switch, located on the transmission.

At least it looks like it has the round female connector on the end.
I have another ? If anyone has the answer . So i got the bike all done and put back together put fluids in it and I noticed it leaking oil. So I broke the bike down again took stator case off and put a thick application of liquid gasket on put the bike all back together put oil in today and its dripping oil again from bottom right bolt of stator case . What can i do am i doing something wrong ? Should i get knew bolts should i double up on a gasket im lost cause I'm gonna have to tear the block out for the 3rd time to repair it im so frustrated and lost . Anyone got an answer.

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
I have another ? If anyone has the answer . So i got the bike all done and put back together put fluids in it and I noticed it leaking oil. So I broke the bike down again took stator case off and put a thick application of liquid gasket on put the bike all back together put oil in today and its dripping oil again from bottom right bolt of stator case . What can i do am i doing something wrong ? Should i get knew bolts should i double up on a gasket im lost cause I'm gonna have to tear the block out for the 3rd time to repair it im so frustrated and lost . Anyone got an answer.
It should've sealed with one gasket and sealer. Does it have the stator mod? That can lead to an oil leak in that area.

What about the shifter shaft seal?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It should've sealed with one gasket and sealer. Does it have the stator mod? That can lead to an oil leak in that area.

What about the shifter shaft seal?
Shifter seal is good . No stator mod. Im not sure cause im not a mechanic but I feel like I might need a few stator bolts I feel like that particular one doesnt have enough thread to bite down tight . I dont know im gonna tear it down one more time and try it if i dont get it this time im gonna light the damn thing on fire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shifter seal is good . No stator mod. Im not sure cause im not a mechanic but I feel like I might need a few stator bolts I feel like that particular one doesnt have enough thread to bite down tight . I dont know im gonna tear it down one more time and try it if i dont get it this time im gonna light the damn thing on fire.
Its leaking from bottom right bolt and bottom right on the seal .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts