Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Artybolt and I went for a great ride today. Weather was perfect. About 130 miles or so. First 40 or so through great country roads. A stint on the interstate. Then along the beach for 40 miles or so.

Just great.

Jon

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Got a ride in too

We saw the sun for the first time in almost 2 weeks today, and the thermometer peaked around 56, so I was out doing some breaking in on my new metzelers...:rockon:

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
As I sit here in my hotel (Qingdao, China), I so want to go for a ride. It has been in the 40's and dry. I see quite a few motorcycles on my bus ride into work and wish at least one work day I could ride one instead of taking the bus (although the drivers/rules_of_the_road leave a lot to be desired when compaired to Naperville IL). Oh well, 1.5 months before riding weather will start.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had a great time yesterday Jon thanks. I think all in all I put on 250 miles or so on :pepper:

Artybolt and I went for a great ride today. Weather was perfect. About 130 miles or so. First 40 or so through great country roads. A stint on the interstate. Then along the beach for 40 miles or so.

Just great.

Jon

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a great time yesterday Jon thanks. I think all in all I put on 250 miles or so on :pepper:
I think I was in the 160 mile range, how was your interstate trip back?

There may be a group ride this Saturday, keep you posted.

Jon

·
Registered
108 Posts
Interstste trip was good. I actually took 75 all the way to 54 and then over to US Hwy 19 from there. I guess the trip to your house and the extra ride home gave me the extra miles. Thanks again.

I think I was in the 160 mile range, how was your interstate trip back?

Jon

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hear ya tankist. I live near Des Moines, IA and we got plenty of snow. One of the few times I have to use 4wd in the city.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Good place to ride Jamie, I have taken day trips to there from Chicago land.
Have you been on Black Jack road out of Galena?
Goes by the ski hill out there, great road.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Come on now:You guys are having way to much riding time.Its just a little to cold up here in CT.Not to worry I will get plenty of riding in spring maybe sooner...................

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry, you upper midwesterners. It was a great day in Seattle today about 55 degrees and sunny. I took about a 50 mile ride on country roads. Bike ran great. Spring is coming pretty soon. I'm ready for it now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ride today

It was 4 degrees here today in Maine. -21 with wind chill. I went and sat on my bike for 10 min. Enough for today!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts