Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since the other thread was getting a little long I decided to make another thread just for lodging matters.

Like I said in the other thread, its going to be deposit time for the house. $50 a head sent to me asap so we can book. The owner said he'd hold it for about a week for us.

I know its probably not going to be ideal sleeping for someone but we will try to accommodate everyone.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Ok since the other thread was getting a little long I decided to make another thread just for lodging matters.

Like I said in the other thread, its going to be deposit time for the house. $50 a head sent to me asap so we can book. The owner said he'd hold it for about a week for us.

I know its probably not going to be ideal sleeping for someone but we will try to accommodate everyone.
PM your address or paypal info whichever you prefer to the ones who have committed and we will send funds:)

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM your address or paypal info whichever you prefer to the ones who have committed and we will send funds:)
How about this: my PayPal is [email protected]

If you don't want to use PayPal you can PM me and I'll give you my address. If you do use PayPal make sure to account for fees.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
How about this: my PayPal is [email protected]

If you don't want to use PayPal you can PM me and I'll give you my address. If you do use PayPal make sure to account for fees.
I'm in, you have a start on the deposit now,lol, money sent via paypal.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it!

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I just submitted a request for 8-21-14 thru 8-24-13. We have to book 4 days minimum. I will use the first day as set up for the gathering. Buying supplies, bringing chairs, and such. The other house is available also:

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p370580vb

But someone else will have to book it. :pepper:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I just submitted a request for 8-21-14 thru 8-24-13. We have to book 3 days minimum. I will use the first day as set up for the gathering. Buying supplies, bringing chairs, and such. The other house is available also:

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p370580vb

But someone else will have to book it. :pepper:
if I can get at least 4-6 more peeps to go in on it, I could probably book the other house. just saying.
I might know of 2 peeps already that would go in on it. maybe 1 more. I'm thinking we could get enough peeps that we could/should be able to rent both houses. besides, how cool would that be?!:pepper:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
sent mine via paypal I think .......

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts