Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused::confused::confused:

ok. I need info on the "Great Lake Schoot". what place has been booked for this even? link please! I've tried doing a search and just can't find the info I need. and right now, I really don't have the time to spend hour's sifting through all the treads started for the Great Lake Schoot. :doh:

so some one please throw me a bone, will ya?!

also, I need to know what the cost will be. how much $ do I need to send to who and by when. what's the cut off/dead line to get the $ to them?

thanks,
Ruger

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Here s the link:

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p415168vb

Cost is $50 per person now. Once the total number is complete, we will post the final amount. Money was due in April...:)
But we can stretch it a bit. Blane was suppose to be in as well?
Money sent to M_Angel. Forgot his PP account.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here s the link:

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p415168vb

Cost is $50 per person now. Once the total number is complete, we will post the final amount. Money was due in April...:)
But we can stretch it a bit. Blane was suppose to be in as well?
Money sent to M_Angel. Forgot his PP account.
cool. thanks.

Blaine/wife want to come, but are not sure they can get the time off work. so, as for them.......'stand by'. lol

I've had nothing but $ problems since January! this year sucks for me money wise! I'm still working on it. I'll get it to Mike as soon as I can.
thanks for the link

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
any date on this ?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any date on this ?
ok, now I'm really cornfused! Nickfury, I thought you were all over this?!.....ok, let see.....who's on first????........ what's on second??? :confused:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any date on this ?
ok, now I'm really cornfused! Nickfury, I thought you were all over this?!.....ok, let see.....who's on first????........ what's on second???.......third base.......?????? :confused:

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
i paid the money just didn't remember seeing a date on when this was going to happen ..i drank a lot of beer since then

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i paid the money just didn't remember seeing a date on when this was going to happen ..i drank a lot of beer since then
:doh: lol :beerchug:

the dates are (again lol) August 22-24. hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
We have the cabin from the 21st of August thru the 24. I will be there all 4 days, so if anyone wants to come early, come on ahead. Going to make a new post concerning food and beverages.
Party on Vulcans...:rockon:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have the cabin from the 21st of August thru the 24. I will be there all 4 days, so if anyone wants to come early, come on ahead. Going to make a new post concerning food and beverages.
Party on Vulcans...:rockon:
ok, just so I'm clear as mudd on all this.........I will need to get to to you by the 1st of August $260 to cover both my wife and I for all three nights.
is that correct?

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Yes sir. Starting to get exciting...:pepper:

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
so when is this ?????

im kidding

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes sir. Starting to get exciting...:pepper:
thank you. and yes we are. talk of plans has now started. more to follow.....

so when is this ?????

im kidding
BLAST you, Nick Fury! ask one more time.... and I make up some dates in October! ;) lol

also, keep an eye open for in coming emails from me about all this. things are starting to stir. :rockon:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Birddog, M_Angel, and Stone pony.......what's the plan for the Gathering?

what are the plans for;

on Friday,

on Saturday,

on Sunday?

is M_Angel cooking breakfast on Saturday?

who's cooking Saturday night and what's for dinner?

who's buying all the food and where from?

is there a beer store anywhere near the cabin?

when did you guys want to hit the range?

are you guys riding out to meet up with the "Buckeye Bunch"?

if so, where would you like to meet up at and around what time?

who's all going to be there on Thursday night?

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
what are the plans for;

on Friday,

I'm probably leaving after work.

on Saturday,

Breakfast
I'm sure we will take a ride and see some sights ( the exact course is being ironed out currently)
Probably grab lunch on the road.
Dinner and drinks

on Sunday?

Breakfast and hanging out before heading home.

I smell pancakes in your future :)

We can either all go out or make use of the ample food prep areas at the house. If we stay home I'm thinking maybe BBQ chicken, maybe burgers. And some sides.

I would like to ask everyone to pitch in a few bucks ($5 or so) and we can run down to the grocery store and pick up what we'll need. Or if you have any better suggestions let me know.

I'm pretty sure there are some pretty close by.

Not a clue

And the answer to the last three questions ...I'm working Thursday.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
what are the plans for;

on Friday,

I'm probably leaving after work. huh?

on Saturday,

Breakfast
I'm sure we will take a ride and see some sights ( the exact course is being ironed out currently) I'm under the impression that Stone Pony is taking care of this part.
Probably grab lunch on the road. no need for us. the wife and I don't do lunch on the road (ever), we would rather be riding than eating. lol
Dinner and drinks

on Sunday?

Breakfast and hanging out before heading home.

I smell pancakes in your future. excellent! yum!

We can either all go out or make use of the ample food prep areas at the house. If we stay home I'm thinking maybe BBQ chicken, maybe burgers. And some sides. I vote for Kanuck for the cook! lol

I would like to ask everyone to pitch in a few bucks ($5 or so) and we can run down to the grocery store and pick up what we'll need. Or if you have any better suggestions let me know. I'll make sure to bring more that $5 for food. some of these guys can (and will!) really eat!

I'm pretty sure there are some pretty close by. "pretty sure", does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. sounds "iffy"! note to self - pick up beer before arriving to cabin!

Not a clue. I think that was a "?" for Birddog.

And the answer to the last three questions ...I'm working Thursday. again, huh?! that really doesn't answer any of the last 3 "?'s". doh! lol again, that maybe a "?" better answered by Birddog.
the wife and I also are working on Thursday.
thanks M_Angel for the info, but remember I am/was asking all three of you guys (M_Angle, Birddog and Stone Pony).

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Last I understood, "the buckeye bunch" were leaving friday morning & meeting in toledo.
Planning on being at the cabin early afternoon.
Grilling... I don't mind doing it as long as someone else preps the other stuff! Cooking saturday night is always a fun way to start the evening.
As wee speak I'm putting my bike back together for the trip! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last I understood, "the buckeye bunch" were leaving friday morning & meeting in toledo.
Planning on being at the cabin early afternoon.
Grilling... I don't mind doing it as long as someone else preps the other stuff! Cooking saturday night is always a fun way to start the evening.
As wee speak I'm putting my bike back together for the trip! lol
most of the "Buckeye Bunch" are. some maybe heading up on Thursday. I was just checking. as of right now the wife and I plan on meeting up with you and who ever you bring with you in Toledo, on Friday morning at Hooters.
no problem with prep and stuff. fire up the grill! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Hey Birddog, M_Angel, and Stone pony.......what's the plan for the Gathering?

what are the plans for;

on Friday,

on Saturday,

on Sunday?

Well let's see if I can answer a few. (My thoughts only)

Friday will be the arrival day. Every one will be arriving at different times, so dinner will be at a restaurant near by. If you guys come early enough, I'll meet you at Cabelas then we could hit the range on the way to the house. Looking to buy 2 breakfast's and 1 dinner for the house. Beer stores are near by.

Saturday is ride day. Ride till lunch, barbecue for lunch, then onto our destination. Back by 3 or 4, we could get on a couple of pontoons and chill out at wolf lake.

Sunday is up in the air, we can discuss it at the house.

I'll be there Thursday setting up.

This is just a suggestion. Meeting up with my peeps this weekend and will finalize everything.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Yeah man I have to work all day Friday and the wife and I will be leaving Friday evening to head down there. That's the way it is when you can't get vacation time :(

1 - 20 of 54 Posts