Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day on the newly painted bike.

Did about 50 miles or so, cruising around. Some rice burner with a big exhaust played with me on 23, we took off.... I was in first looked over, laughed, he looked at me and laughed cause he knew he did not have a chance I think. Got it into 2nd and took off, bike feels great, pulls nice. I think giving the front cyl exhaust valves a smaller shim helps keeping those valves closed.

Pulls good in all gears. Just got to re-mount saddle bags and wind screen - riding season is here.

kenny

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
Awesome... I played with my bike today also... cleaned and greased dome electrical connections... soldered my temp gauge sensor back of and rode to the bar. Lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
riding season is here
...this coming weekend...20s/30s again and chances of more snow....lol....good fer me because i aint done with mine yet...

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
57 degrees tomorrow in Plainsboro, NJ. I want to shine her up.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
75 degrees partly cloudy and light winds today in texas and i dont have to work wait why am i here? fook it see you guys later

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Temp hit 76 degree here in North Bama but the wind was a killer. I did 145 miles of winding backroads just to come home and my 15 yr old daughter that hasn't been on the bike in 2 years said "I want to go for a short ride." 60 miles of backroads later we got back home. IT WAS A GOOD DAY!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...up yers, you guys....lol..... ;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Wolfie...r u upset ? Did your snow shovel handle break ? :beerchug:

lol

:smiley_th

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,723 Posts
now, now, Wolfie, play nice. :boxing: lol

don't feel too bad Wolf. the wife and I got the bikes out for the first time this year and we only put 30 miles on them. :doh:

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Wolfie...r u upset ? Did your snow shovel handle break ? :beerchug:

lol

dont be picking on wolfie man you are gonna be sitting there in the snow with him next winter :loser1:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Did your snow shovel handle break ?
...no, my frickin back and chest, lol....sheit was wet and heavy....

don't feel too bad Wolf. the wife and I got the bikes out for the first time this year and we only put 30 miles on them
FK you too RUTGER....lololol...... ;)

...actually....glad y'all got out.....seen lotsa bikes goin thru town today...mostly Harleys, a few sportbikes....but the boys were out today in force....power to ya all, and C'MON SPRING !!!!...

·
4,508 Posts
dont be picking on wolfie man you are gonna be sitting there in the snow with him next winter :loser1:
NOT !
Will depart the Northeast in August....headed south again, before the tree's turn colors !
I will post pics of my RV in my albums soon.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....you mean yer gonna miss "Thunder in the Catskills" and "Strange Days" ?....shame, shame shame....if you gonna be here, ya GOTTA stay for those 2....

·
4,508 Posts
....you mean yer gonna miss "Thunder in the Catskills" and "Strange Days" ?....shame, shame shame....if you gonna be here, ya GOTTA stay for those 2....
Naaah, Do not intend to purchase warm seasonal clothes !

Lived more than half my life in the Northeast ! Retired, I have the means to be free...travel. Since 2007

Wolfie, break free, u cam do it to, I'll tell u how !

SouthEast Colorado ?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
No way...I like my leaf smells and colors....campfires burnin....

http://catskillmountainthunder.com/

The Outlaws and Marshall Tucker will be playin there....

And Strange Days is July....

Strange Days 3 Schedule

Friday July 19th, 2013 7pm
(no cover charge)
- Show Class Magazine Release Party @ Vernon Inn tiki bar.
340 RT94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- Live Music, band TBA
- $2 Bud/Bud Light Drafts, Jack Daniels Specials
- Unveiling the "Voodoo Child"
1972 Yamaha XS650 Chopper raffle bike;
tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25
- Camping Welcome at the Rickey Farm
(1 mile from bar)

Saturday July 20th
At the Rickey Farm 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- $20 admission includes cold bevs, sponsorship product giveaways, live music all day and night, bike show, bonfire, and campsite.
- Chance to win "The Voodoo Child" a restored and revamped 1972 Yamaha XS650 survivor chopper (tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25)
- Bike show awards for Harley, British, Jap, Rat, & Antique
- party!
- Live music by Uncle Shoehorn, Bendy Effect, Gypsy Wig,
Pigeon, Pandas, The Flops, and Dutch guts!!!
- Vendor spots available, and parts swapping encouraged!

Sunday July 21st
- get up and go

....Uncle Shoehorn rocks too !!!!....room for an RV as well.....we can drag ya up the mountain need be....

Retired, I have the means to be free...travel
Ya well, me too....soon as the bike's back together, lolol....and I plan on it....Vulcan2000 wanted to go to Sturgis 2013...at first I was wary with my bike, but hell, ya ONLY LIVE ONCE....(well, this is my last life)....

·
4,508 Posts
No way...I like my leaf smells and colors....campfires burnin....

http://catskillmountainthunder.com/

The Outlaws and Marshall Tucker will be playin there....

And Strange Days is July....

Strange Days 3 Schedule

Friday July 19th, 2013 7pm

(no cover charge)
- Show Class Magazine Release Party @ Vernon Inn tiki bar.
340 RT94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- Live Music, band TBA
- $2 Bud/Bud Light Drafts, Jack Daniels Specials
- Unveiling the "Voodoo Child"
1972 Yamaha XS650 Chopper raffle bike;
tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25
- Camping Welcome at the Rickey Farm
(1 mile from bar)

Saturday July 20th
At the Rickey Farm 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- $20 admission includes cold bevs, sponsorship product giveaways, live music all day and night, bike show, bonfire, and campsite.
- Chance to win "The Voodoo Child" a restored and revamped 1972 Yamaha XS650 survivor chopper (tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25)
- Bike show awards for Harley, British, Jap, Rat, & Antique
- party!
- Live music by Uncle Shoehorn, Bendy Effect, Gypsy Wig,
Pigeon, Pandas, The Flops, and Dutch guts!!!
- Vendor spots available, and parts swapping encouraged!

Sunday July 21st
- get up and go

....Uncle Shoehorn rocks too !!!!....room for an RV as well.....we can drag ya up the mountain need be....

Ya well, me too....soon as the bike's back together, lolol....and I plan on it....Vulcan2000 wanted to go to Sturgis 2013...at first I was wary with my bike, but hell, ya ONLY LIVE ONCE....(well, this is my last life)....
Wolfie;245210]No way...I like my leaf smells and colors....campfires burnin....
.....and Shoveling Snow...Kero Heaters LOL :smiley_th

July Sounds good !
I dunno, I believe my Family Reunion Weekend is that weekend...I'll check.
btw: when is Sturgis week ?

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Mid fifties and sunny in Princeton on Saturday. I threw the Jul on the back and we rode to New Hope - so did eveyone else. Before setting off, knowing it was beautiful out, we decided to count how many bikes we saw during our trip - 47, including mine. LOL!!! It was great, I even found decent throwing knives at a shop called "Guy Stuff" there in town. We went to Marsha Brown's for dinner and I got oysters for the first time ever. They were fantastic but they make your beer/drink burps smell NASTY!!! Back home Jul was on the couch with her whiskey and ginger, she'd let one rip then go "OH MAN!!" LOL!!! It was a fun day...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
definatly gonna be at blackthorne resort,trying for strange days.oh yeah,Wolfie,finnaly patched in:)

·
4,508 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts