Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All-

I know this company is well known on this site but I decided to do a quick write up and talk about my experience with them recently.

I put their LED Brake light on my Christmas list and one of my relatives bought it for me. Yay!

Well upon installation which btw was about a week ago I noticed that it was slightly broken. One of the bulbs in the corner were cracked. Not wanting to deal with the return issue I installed it anyways and realized that about 4 or 5 bulbs were out.

At this point I emailed the guys at MotoLume and even though I was not the purchaser they immediately sent me out another light totally on good faith. They also paid for the return shipping on the broken light. The communication they provided was great. The light went out next day and the new light works great.

I attached some pictures just to show you this light def puts out more light while using less wattage.

Great Service. Great Product.

Have a great one all!

"Pay It Forward"

http://stores.motolume.com/StoreFront.bok

Attachments

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Did I overlook the VN750 fitment on their web site?

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I don't see a vn750 listing either. Maybe one of the other Vulcan models listed fits the 750 too. ???? not sure about that though.

Or give them a phone call:

We have the ability to ship our products worldwide. We are always happy to work with you to find specific parts and products that you may not find on our site initially. We'll do all we can to locate and provide those items for you. Contact us at 888-MOT-LUME (668-5863) to talk to one of our skilled product experts about any questions you may have.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts