Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon don't tell me I'm the only guy in Cali with a 750 on this forum, a guy just down the street has a 750 too!

=)

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
We need to get the word out that we are here.......Dmag....We need Tshirts....and Hats.... Group Buy?

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
If someome wants to come up with a design.. I can get it set up. *G*
Any profit can go towards the server fund.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what sort of text would they include? Cali Vn750... Vn750 fo life? lets brainstorm... erf and here I thought I'd left my marketing side when I left the non profit. ;)

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
next time u see him walk up shake hands and chat for a while.....there is more to motorcycle life then just the bike..... :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I know, I want to meet the guy I just haven't had a chance. Well i assume it's a guy could be a girl. It's like 8 houses down so I only see it driving past. Can't rightly drive my bike up in his driveway go pound on the door and be like, 'fellow biker!' That gets you arrested some times. =)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello - I've got a 750 in the SF BAy area - Hayward actually.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
DachWuff said:
Tanktops and hot pants for the girls, t's and jeans for the guys =D
Tank top and hot PINK pants? OK, you got my attention. I wear a 42 waist :wow:

I'll see what kinda design I can come up with, anybody else for this design challenge? I don't wanna waste my time if another artist is feverishly working away...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Good to meet more bay area riders on here. =D

And I sure don't got any ideas going, I was just sort of talkin bull, but if T's come around I'd probably buy one. =)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, I've got a 750 in the Central Valley (it's still Cali, but sometimes it feels like Oklanhoma, not that there's anything wrong with that). I strongly advise you to got beat the dude's door down, in a polite way, of course. There are relatively few of us out here, and we appreciate positive reinforcement. We few know that this is a great bike. The rest of the cruising world is into slow fatties, we're the last of the sport cruisers.
'01, cheapo windshield from e-bay, OEM rack, gettin' APE tensioners installed now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stock '96 750 in LA southbay

I just bought a '96 VN750 w/7k miles. It's my first bike in a long time.
It seems improbable that there are so few VN750's in Cali but who knows? I was looking for a cruiser tourer and this is a good fit for me. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
You could put the emblem on the side of our fuel tanks on the back of the t shirts. because that is about all their going to see.For the front let me think about this...

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
we can make an led maquee that would scroll the website..... maybe cegodsey can make one for us and we pay parts plus a lil labor, cause to buy premade is a rip.... i am thinking a 8 x 36 led in 5mm red's should work....

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There's a place somewhere here in PA that does fiber optic designs on t-shirts, hats, coats, just about anything.
On a show on TV about them, they were just starting to work on a set up that you could plug into your 'puter and have a marquee say anything ya wanted.
They weren't cheap, but pretty wild looking.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I'm trying to remember - seems like you can get one for less than 20 bucks - often seen at art festivals as belt buckles.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts