Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Vulcan today. Facing shoulder replacement and 20 months of reHab. This is the greatest group of folks in the motorcycle community. Thnx for the advice and support. All of you ride safe.
Hope to be back in the saddle next summer.

If it ain't the TICKS then its the FLEAS.............

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
hate to lose another one, cant hang on to the bike till you heal up. might not take as long as you think! good luck either way!

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. I hope that your surgery goes well, that you recover quickly and are back in the saddle soon.

Until then, take care amigo. My thoughts are with you....

AZ Kev

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold the Vulcan. Good luck with the surgery. Hope you heal up soon.
I`m having hip replacement surgery in 3 weeks. I hope I`m able to return to riding next season too.

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Heal fast, and don't be a stranger.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Good luck on your surgery and hope you have a quick recovery. My friend had a shoulder replacement in October and he's back to almost full motion.

On the other hand no reason to leave here if your heart is still in the VN. Just like KM, stick around and throw your 2 cents in when you fell like it.

Good luck

·
Banned
448 Posts
Hope all goes well with the surgery. Sucks having to let the bike go. With the type of surgery and the people with rehab, you will be back to new in no time.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Good luck on your surgery and hope you have a quick recovery. My friend had a shoulder replacement in October and he's back to almost full motion.

On the other hand no reason to leave here if your heart is still in the VN. Just like KM, stick around and throw your 2 cents in when you fell like it.

Good luck
Yep, good luck and no need to leave, look to later on, when all is well...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Good luck on the surgery. Keep on riding in your dreams...visualization is the key!

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Good luck with your surgery, I hope all goes well. Once you can type, stop back and let us know how you're doing. No need to be a stranger, I haven't owned a 750 in a couple years and I'm still here toolin' around.

Best of luck, quick recovery.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Good luck with your surgery, I hope all goes well. Once you can type, stop back and let us know how you're doing. No need to be a stranger, I haven't owned a 750 in a couple years and I'm still here toolin' around.

Best of luck, quick recovery.
^ X2 on that....
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dear Vulcaneers, I sold my ride to a local fella with his promise he would become a new member. I will definately keep www.vn750.com as my #1 "favorite" I really sold it because I intend to get a fixer-upper Vulcan 750 when I'm back. You may of heard of him, Dr. Jimmy Andrews is a close friend and my surgeon, he is the one that made me swear "No riding" for 20 months. Thnx so very much for the kind thoughts and words of encouragement. Offer still applies, when in the home of Vulcan himself, let me know, the surgery will not prevent a cold one ( or 4). Happy Easter, ride safe, & God bless each and every one of you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts