Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I like em':motorcycl

Got em' mounted on Friday (thanks to John's Cycle in Whitehouse.) and yesterday the Central Jersey Motorcycle Riders Group had a ride out to Bucks county PA on a covered bridges tour. (This is a great group to ride with because they welcome all kinds of bikes and all kinds of bikers as long as you can work and play well with others.) Put about 120 miles on her yesterday on the ride and after the first 100 miles I figured they had enough miles on em to see how well they handle, and they handle well. I went with the 230 Tour Masters and decided on a 110 on the front but kept the back at 150 and I can really feel a difference in both handling in the corners and in stablilty on the highway. The bike feels much more steady in the turns and it could be my imagination but I think I can turn a little tighter at low speeds (parking lot stuff).

Bought them at the Motorcycle Superstore. Got a good price and shipping was included.

Good stuff man, good stuff. :motorcycl

R

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Nothing like a good new set of tires to make your bike handle like a dream. What exactly are the specs, in case any of us want to order a pair.

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick, specs are as follows:
Front - 230 Tour Master Front Tire, Size - 110/90V-19 $51.99
Back - 230 Tour Master Rear Tire, Size - 150/90V-15 $69.99

Motorcycle Superstore

R

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Rick, specs are as follows:
Front - 230 Tour Master Front Tire, Size - 110/90V-19 $51.99
Back - 230 Tour Master Rear Tire, Size - 150/90V-15 $69.99

Motorcycle Superstore

R
Thanks Ron.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not that I can compare them to much but I got the same ones mounted about 700 miles ago and I love them. The bonus to them is as soon as I got them mounted it quit raining every day here. If I had known all I had to do was buy some Shinko's to get the sky to clear up I would've done it ages ago.

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not that I can compare them to much but I got the same ones mounted about 700 miles ago and I love them. The bonus to them is as soon as I got them mounted it quit raining every day here. If I had known all I had to do was buy some Shinko's to get the sky to clear up I would've done it ages ago.
All that and they'll make you breath fresh and your laundry whiter and brighter. :D

Just kidding, but they are really good tires at a good price.

R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts