Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,690 Posts
I love Shadetree powersports! we were just there on Sunday! we picked up the new summer catalog. Shadetree is one of the best places to buy parts at! they have good products and great prices! orders over $100, get free shipping! also if you ride to the store, they let you take products out side and try them on your bike to see how the product will look and fit before you buy them! Shadetree rocks!
also, from their website you can sign up for free catalogs.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
where are they located ruger ,that was a deal on that exhaust

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,690 Posts
where are they located ruger ,that was a deal on that exhaust
there are 2 locations. the one we go to is in Middlefield, OH. which is about a 40min. ride south of me. the second location is at Big Lake, MN. never been to that one though.
you can order on line, or by phone. check their web site for phone #'s.
if you sign up for email notifications, they will email you with discount code's and let you know when sales are going on.
remember any order over $100.00 gets free shipping! I've ordered from them over the phone before and they were very helpful. very fast to ship things too! we have never had any problems with them ever.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Thanks I'll go sign up now,my two favorite words are, on sale

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I found Middleton Ohio. That would be an over nighter for me,I think the free shipping is the route for me!!!!Planning a trip up to the Iron pony if it quits raining and the MC hall of fame while we are there,if I can get Ted out of the Iron Pony ,He will wander around for hours if left alone,Denny

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,690 Posts
the wife and I went to the Iron Pony last month for the first time. we loved it! that place is great! we didn't have much time to spend there, but we saw enough to want to go back and we will! if you were to go about an hour east of the Iron Pony to Rockbridge, OH. you could stop by the "Hocking Hills Motorcylce Ranch" that is a great little shop too. we always stop there when we go down to the hills.

it's not "Middleton" , it's "MiddleFIELD" OH. that's about 6hrs or 350 miles away from you! a little bit of a ride! I'd say go with the free shipping too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts