Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was browsing ebay looking for a speedo cable and I came across this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-98-Kawasaki-vn-700-750-stator-rebuilt_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35594QQihZ008QQitemZ180147042640QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I think it sounds like a pretty good thing. & I wanted to archive his info so I would know where to get mine fixed (When it breaks)

His Info: The stator has been striped and completely rebuilt . It has been rewound with high grade 200c wire, also have new high temp lead and new connectors installed .

they fit the 1985-1998 kawaski vn 700/750 vulcan motorcycles .

cost is as listed and is on a exchange basis.

A core is due to be returned .You must have to a core return .This is a condition of sale . There will be a prepaid U.P.S. return label inclosed with rebuilt stator to return core with . It is located behind shipping label with invoice on outside of box.

I have been a rebuilder for over 20 years . It would be hard to find a better stator for a better price .

If you wish to send your stator in to be rebuilt cost would be 69.95 plus ground ups shipping back .

Stators sold with core due shipping is $22.00 flat fee .That includes a ups rs label to return core with .

WE ARE NOT TAKING PAYPAL AT THIS TIME .. HOWEVER WE DO SHIP COD CHECK OR MONEY ORDER AT THE FLAT RATE LISTED .. WE COVER THE $9.00 COD FEE UPS CHARGES . PLEASE ALSO NOTE WE SHIP UPS AND THEY DO NOT DELIVER TO POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESSES.

All items we rebuild comes with a year no hassle warranty. we do stators. for many years and makes of motorcycles.Please e-mail DIRECTLY for prices and other info . most are less than $75.00 exchange

[email protected]

stock # ks-2

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
A previous member here (Hizzo, where the hell are you !!!???) rebuilt his, by hand, with better components, so it is possible.
Seems his only downfall (going by feedback) is communication.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys, does my 2005 Vulcan have this same set up as the older ones you are discussing?

·
Stranger Than Fiction
151 Posts
That guy lives a couple of hours from me. He does good work from what I hear. Everyone uses him down here....

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, or be the bearer of bad news, but I can't help but think that Hizzo has in fact moved on to...????........:confused:
I really hope not. He hasn't posted since 5/2/07.

Jon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts