Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I sold my bike so I wont be getting on as much any more. It was nice talking with everyone. Thanks for all the help from everybody.

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
sorry to hear you are leaving us. did you get the charging problem fixed first? are you going to get another bike or leaving the MC world all together?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stopped messing with it before I sold it. I bought the vn 750 because i got it for $500 but now I am going to buy me a hayabusa. It's the bike I have always wanted so I figure why not. I'll get a super chip programer, yoshimira intake and yoshimira carbon fiber exhaust for it.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
stay cool master paul.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Yeah, stay cool and be careful!!
Isn`t the `busa the most powerful street bike in the world?
Could be really tough sticking to legal and safe speeds.:wow:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Yeah, stay cool and be careful!!
Isn`t the `busa the most powerful street bike in the world?Could be really tough sticking to legal and safe speeds.:wow:
I Don't know, but what about the Kaw. Ninja ZX-14, I know a friend tried to get me to ride his ZX-14, but I said no way, I'm old but still not ready to die...lol...
Anyway his brother has a busa and evidently he has been beatin his brother, and now his brother is goin to trade the busa in on a ZX-14...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Actually the MV Agusta F4 is the fastest production bike on the planet as of this date (clocked at 195 mph on the Bonneville salt flats). But the Busa is a very powerful very fast motorcycle and a beautiful bike to boot. Personally for that kind of money I'd rather buy a BMW K1300 or a Kawi Concours. But that's why they make more than one flavor of ice cream.

RG

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
Busa vs. Vulcan? Hard choice. One is designed for maximum performance on ultratwisty roads. The other one is a sportsbike.

Get another Vulcan, ride both. :beerchug:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I stand corrected. It appears the `busa is no longer the fastest/most powerful street bike in the world, but I`m pretty sure I read that it was at one time. Just know that trying to ride one would scare the bejezzus out of me!

My neighbor has a 950 Honda sportbike that he tells me will do 160 km/hr (100mph) in first gear, and tops out at near 300km/hr (~185 mph). :wow:

That kind of power is far beyond my wants and needs on two wheels. I`ve been up to ~150 mph in a 1970 Firebird 400 with a high speed rear end, back when I was young and bulletproof. Not much desire to drive that fast anymore.

·
Expert Advice Giver
152 Posts
I hate to correct all of you guys, but my Rocket III will do 205 mph with my GREEN VN750 pushing it. Green is the fastest color, but my Black Rocket is the 2nd fastest. :beerchug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts