Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says 84 700A ..... looks identical to the VN750 should I go through with it ? Tomorrow I’m to pick it up or should I not ? I have a 96 VN750 thought it was a 98 but it’s 96 and two parts bikes one motor cracked cylinder head and other complete just haven’t cracked that but open yet cause was having too much fun riding my 96 . Well should I grab pick it up ? For starters needs Battery then gonna fuel lines and carb cleansing (which I’m doing with my 96 now ) and change out ignition switch due to lost keys Vin numbers clean . Didn’t see any of regular mods one might do . What ya think folks , clocks ticking ?

Attachments

·
2,527 Posts
Says 84 700A ..... looks identical to the VN750 should I go through with it ? Tomorrow I’m to pick it up or should I not ? I have a 96 VN750 thought it was a 98 but it’s 96 and two parts bikes one motor cracked cylinder head and other complete just haven’t cracked that but open yet cause was having too much fun riding my 96 . Well should I grab pick it up ? For starters needs Battery then gonna fuel lines and carb cleansing (which I’m doing with my 96 now ) and change out ignition switch due to lost keys Vin numbers clean . Didn’t see any of regular mods one might do . What ya think folks , clocks ticking ?
If it's cheap enough and you want another project then go for it. I just got my 86 for $300 and after the title transfer, battery, turn signals and some misc. parts I have another $350 into it. I'm gonna list it for $1200 OBO and hope to get $1000 out of it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
As Shark88 said, if it's cheap enuff, go for it. The only difference between the 700 and early 750s is the cylinder bore.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts