Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kufbass
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend just got tires mounted and balanced. I just did the oil change,spark plug change(iridium's) and recharged my K&N air filter. Also did the gear oil change. So going to get nice weather tomorow in PA and going to take bike out most of day,that is unless I get called into work:smiley_th

·
Registered
555 Posts
50's in wisconsin, time to ride for me!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Looking forward to going out tomorrow myself in the nice weather here in Pittsburgh if I can get the new rear turn signals put on without any problems...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I never got around to winterizing the bike this year; every other week the temps rose to at least the upper 50s, occasionally to 70. A very strange winter indeed.

·
2,521 Posts
I'll be on the road today. It's about time... :smiley_th

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
60 today and 69 tomorrow. Too bad I gotta work tomorrow then head to Philly for the weekend. I'd be out for sure. To all that have the opportunity to take advantage of this crazy-awesome weather: I hope you enjoy the hell out of it! :motorcycl

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Was out today for awhile. After a lil post winter tweaking, my 700 ran great. Was 50's today, 60's tomorrow !....yep Lib, winter IS OVAHHHHhh !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I ran a tank out today myself today ,t-shirt weather,forecast calls for rain tomorrow,Next week looks pretty good so far :smiley_th

·
Kufbass
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weather was warmer then what I thought it was going to be. Honesdale PA bank said 68. Bike was a great ride!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Had a great rid today. Got about 20 miles out of town when i realized that I'd forgotten to tighten down the lock nuts on the TOC MCCTs and left the wrenches at home... :doh:

I learned real quick today what sounds i DON'T want to hear coming from my engine. Luckily its quick and easy to tighten the screws back down by hand.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
I'm so jealous of anyone out riding today. I saw a handfull of bikes on the way in today. Of all days I can't ride, why today!!! Grrrrr...

Enjoy fellas, be safe. Ride an extra mile for me. :motorcycl :smiley_th

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I took the bike to work this morning and saw at least a dozen others on the road. I stopped at a light and saw a guy making the u-turn heading the other way...crossing the intersection right in front of me as I waited for the green light. I swear it was another VN750....or at least a bike that looks like it.

I wonder if it was a member here. I was on RT23 south in northern New Jersey around 8am this morning.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I'll be out and about this Sunday, Monday, and if forecast holds, Wednesday. Will be doing Passaic and Sussex Co in Jerrsey, and natch my own Orange County, NY. May even take a ride up to the Orange County Choppers shop...never been there yet. Geez, I remember Paul Sr. from bars I think about 25 yrs ago....
Also thinking about hitting Gyp's Tavern on Rt 206 by Lake Kittatinny, NJ...my old stomping grounds, lol. Anyone wanna hook up, PM me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts