Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna go for a ride?
We're going to head out from my place & cruse up thru Amish country on 93. Eat at a great little BBQ place & head back.
We're going to head out around 1:30. We've got some business in the morning. If the rain is persistent & decides to come along then were going on Sunday.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Sounds like a fantastic ride, rural Amish country and great barbeque!? I wish I lived closer. Stay safe and have a blast! Snag a couple pics along the way. :D

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Sounds like a fantastic ride, rural Amish country and great barbeque!? I wish I lived closer. Stay safe and have a blast! Snag a couple pics along the way. :D
RT 93, is one of the best "Motorcycle" roads in OHIO. :smiley_th you'd be hard pressed to fine a longer/better road to ride on in Ohio.

I'd love to join you, but it takes me 2hrs just to get to where RT 93 starts at the North end of Ohio. :doh: lol
now, that doesn't mean I won't join you, it means that I most likely won't. if I do/did I won't have a lot of time to ride with you and I'm not sure how far North you are going to be riding you RT 93. what's the name of the BBQ place and where's it at?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Hog Heaven! In Dover. That's as far north as we're going. If you wanted to meet us for a far away lunch.

I thought that might be wear you were heading to. Hog Heaven, yum, they got a some good eats for cheap there! :smiley_th

well, if I super slab it, I could be there in about 2hrs. by the way it's in New Philadelphia, Oh..

well, I just checked the weather for the weekend, both days rain and 45 degrees. :( not real good riding weather.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Uh, actually they have another location in dover. Thats the one were going to. ;)
well, dip me in poop and call me stinky! you're right! there are 3 locations! 1, in New Phili, 2, Dover, and 3, Canton. I only knew of the one in New Phili.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wanna go for a ride?
We're going to head out from my place & cruse up thru Amish country on 93. Eat at a great little BBQ place & head back.
We're going to head out around 1:30. We've got some business in the morning. If the rain is persistent & decides to come along then were going on Sunday.
I'll be there whichever day, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Just googled it. 229 miles away. :( Maybe next time come a bit more north...

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
im interested maybe

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
I just looked at the map I can head down 250 and 250 runs through Ashland and Ashland has fin feather and fur and fin feather and fur has guns !!!!!!! okay so its under 200 miles and well 223 is about my max range on a tank so............let me know what day I may do this lil jog out south east

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
I just looked at the map I can head down 250 and 250 runs through Ashland and Ashland has fin feather and fur and fin feather and fur has guns !!!!!!! okay so its under 200 miles and well 223 is about my max range on a tank so............let me know what day I may do this lil jog out south east
yup! been thinking about taking a ride down to Ashland too. need to stop by Grampa's and get me some soup. then stop by Fin Feather Fur. if you head down to Ashland, let me know. maybe I'll ride down and meet up with ya.

you know, if you keep on going Southeast on RT250 you will come to where RT 93 starts in Ohio.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats a long way for a good meal. I'm looking at 1 1/2 hours up & 1 1/2 hours back.
Your a bit further. (ltms) But if you wanted we should be there by 3:45 ish!?
It would be a good hang for sure.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Thats a long way for a good meal. I'm looking at 1 1/2 hours up & 1 1/2 hours back.
Your a bit further. (ltms) But if you wanted we should be there by 3:45 ish!?
It would be a good hang for sure.
well, then you don't know Nick Fury (aka Mcflurry) like I do! lol

if you go on Sat., there is no way I could meet you there that late. :( I've got plans back here on the North Coast at 6pm. besides, I'm not even sure I could go anyways.......I'm "Grounded"! :(

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, I've new watching the weather & right now the percentage of rain is 50% for most of Saturday & that has crept earlier in the day. Now showing at 11am. so I'm morning this ride to Sunday for sure. We'll meet at 12:30 & head out around 1pm.
That will put us at the restaurant around 2:30 / 3:00.
Centurynick, if your still thinking of meet up, it's the hog heavan in Dover.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ok, I've new watching the weather & right now the percentage of rain is 50% for most of Saturday & that has crept earlier in the day. Now showing at 11am. so I'm morning this ride to Sunday for sure. We'll meet at 12:30 & head out around 1pm.
That will put us at the restaurant around 2:30 / 3:00.
Centurynick, if your still thinking of meet up, it's the hog heavan in Dover.
Sunday 12:30 it is, I'll be there. Just talked to Ryan he's not 100% but wants to make it.

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
im shooting for leaving around 11:30 says 3hrs 6 mins but I like to go a tad faster then the posted speed limit so as long as I don't drink too much Saturday I "should be able to swing this for sunday lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts