Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason if I wear my full face helmet or my goggles; they fog up pretty quick when I'm not riding at high speed. If my son puts them on he doesn't have this problem. Do my eyes just make more moisture? With my full face mask the vent doesn't help at all. The only thing that helps is to keep it part way open. Is it just me??

·
Registered
98 Posts
For some reason if I wear my full face helmet or my goggles; they fog up pretty quick when I'm not riding at high speed. If my son puts them on he doesn't have this problem. Do my eyes just make more moisture? With my full face mask the vent doesn't help at all. The only thing that helps is to keep it part way open. Is it just me??
You just sweat more. Your cooling system is better than your sons.:smiley_th

Somebody else will chime in with anti fog stuff, my fullface has an anti-fog insert that has so far worked 100%.

·
'03 VN750 "Rosie"
227 Posts
It's not you, my helmet does the same thing in colder weather. I picked up an anti fog spray that helps.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Mine fogs a bit at low speeds or stopped even with the vent open, but the shield on this one has a very close first notch that works fine... On others that I've had the first notch on the shield opened too far and I kept a small coated chip bag clamp to put on the bottom of the shield to give a small (+/-1/16") opening... Haven't used any of the anti-fog stuff though, as most of my ridin is in the warmer weather periods...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
mine fogs up really bad everytime I almost hit a deer! I do too at slower speeds though, have to crack mne a bit till I get moving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts