Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm a rider
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 goat belly’s with under 16k each. $35 per piece. Pickup in Chattanooga TN or actual shipping costs.

Reactions: DenverDiesel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking

Looking for goat belly and original not gutted, not wrecked, not rusted mufflers. Your post appears to be from 6 years ago, Do you still have any of these?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looking for goat belly and original not gutted, not wrecked, not rusted mufflers. Your post appears to be from 6 years ago, Do you still have any of these?
If the OP no longer does, I have an undamaged one that came off a 1990 with about 20k miles.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
I have a belly also.

Also have pipes, mufflers, and heat shields, but they're wrecked and road rashed.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have a belly also.

Also have pipes, mufflers, and heat shields, but they're wrecked and road rashed.
How bad are the heat shields? One of mine is cracked. I'll take road rash over cracks.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
I have a belly also.

How bad are the heat shields? One of mine is cracked. I'll take road rash over cracks.
Been a while since I've seen them, bad enough I bought a complete system from the forum. Rashed, scraped, probably dented.

·
Registered
508 Posts
:crying: Ok. I'll keep an eye out for a clean one then. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
:crying: Ok. I'll keep an eye out for a clean one then. Thanks!
Yeah, only suitable for a rat bike, or hammer/grind them smooth and then paint.

Watch ebay, used to be quite a few on there, even new ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts