Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some recommendations on wintertime gloves. I had a seat of guantlet Harley gloves that I had borrowed from a friend which worked great but never could find them at the store.

I live in South Georgia and it normally doesn't get any colder than 19 degrees at the coldest that we will ride and as of now I don't have a windshield.

So any recommendation would be appreciative.

Blessings!
Richard

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I just use cold weather waterproof gloves from tractor supply

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I've got some unused ventureheat electrically heated gloves I'd love to sell ... I can dig out the box for more details if you're interested. Nice gloves. Wish they fit my unnaturally large hands. Does anyone else have a bear of a time finding gloves large enough?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Looking to sell for $100
They're size L unused with original packaging & wiring to hook up to battery terminals.

The palm between the fingers and the thumb wasn't long enough for my hand.
For reference I'm an XL in Street & Steel and XXXL in Sedici.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
I've got some unused ventureheat electrically heated gloves I'd love to sell ... I can dig out the box for more details if you're interested. Nice gloves. Wish they fit my unnaturally large hands. Does anyone else have a bear of a time finding gloves large enough?
I have a terrible time with gloves and helmets. 3x in helmets and sometimes larger in gloves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts