Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I think I asked last year if anyone was going but didn't get anywhere with that. Just throwing it out there again this year. If you're going to Gettysburg next week let me know. I'm camping close by and It would be Nice to hang out. They'll be a Poker Run for sure on Friday morning starting at 10am. The wife won't get to the Campground till late Friday night so I have the whole day to ride.
Foghat plays Friday night and Saturday Blizzard of Ozzy and Warrant go on stage.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
link?

hey, is this any thing like Roar on the shore in Erie, PA.?

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link?

Its a pretty big event, largest one this close to me. Thousands of bikes and good entertainment every night.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
Its a pretty big event, largest one this close to me. Thousands of bikes and good entertainment every night.
so, "Yes." would be your answer. lol that's cool. glad you can make it.
yeah, PA., is such a big state, they have to have more than one Bike Week every year. although, the weeks in PA., are really short (4 to 5 days?)! :doh: :wink2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
so, "Yes." would be your answer. lol that's cool. glad you can make it.
yeah, PA., is such a big state, they have to have more than one Bike Week every year. although, the weeks in PA., are really short (4 to 5 days?)! :doh: :wink2:
but the arrow signs for the corners are HUGE!!!!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
link?

I didn't even realize there was a Roar to the shore in Erie, I hear about the one in Wildwood NJ all the time. My Brother-in-law and his sons go to that one.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
I didn't even realize there was a Roar to the shore in Erie, I hear about the one in Wildwood NJ all the time. My Brother-in-law and his sons go to that one.
what?!:surprise:.......you have never heard of "Roar on the Shore, in Erie?! it's only been going on for like the last TEN YEARS! :doh:

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well maybe we can do that for next years Wolf Run!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
Well maybe we can do that for next years Wolf Run!
that's funny, because that would mean you guys would have to travel way farther west into PA., and we were planning on travealing way farther east into PA., for next years Wolfie Run. like way farther! lol

ah hell, if you are gonna ride all the way to Erie, PA., you just might as well just ride the extra 1hr & half east to were we live!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts