Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting this from a man in greenwood lake ny the price is right and very fast build time0:)

Attachments

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Hmmmm wonder who that could be?a white furry Pagan priest, maybe?say hello to the brother for me

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he is a very smart man i learned more about my bike in one night than in the the three months iv'e had it. i thought this was a vulcan info site why aint he here? bring back wolfie

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
he is a very smart man i learned more about my bike in one night than in the the three months iv'e had it. i thought this was a vulcan info site why aint he here? bring back wolfie
Yup Yup.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Know that feeling

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Well, what IS the price???

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you would have to email wolfie for a price but i got mine today

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks

thanks doc i fergot to do that. can i use your dumb shoes lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
You'd have a hard time getting them off my feet.I can't figure out this Velcro crap. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: minikrew

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
It's hard to tell from the high angle of the pics, but aren't the pegs a bit low? Is that the right height?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
It's the angle of the pics.

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll take better pics when it gets lite out

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
It's hard to tell from the high angle of the pics, but aren't the pegs a bit low? Is that the right height?
What is the proper height suppose to be for highway pegs? I thought that with the particular mount location that was used they would be at a set height. Also I believe it is what ever feels comfortable to the individual as I have seen pegs set down low where I thought they might scrape while making tight turns to a high position where the rider looked like he was in a chaise lounge with the foot rest all the way up.

i hope this is better
Take a third set of pictures from exactly ground level pointing upward and when that is all done leave them were you want them.

Not everything is for everybody. That's the second rule for newbies to learn (after doing a proper Newbie Check-In intro). lol Am I right Doc?

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the highway pegs are right where i want them. i was just trying to show the craftmanship that wolfie put into them if i did not know better i'd say he cut them on a cnc mach.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
What is the proper height suppose to be for highway pegs? I thought that with the particular mount location that was used they would be at a set height. Also I believe it is what ever feels comfortable to the individual as I have seen pegs set down low where I thought they might scrape while making tight turns to a high position where the rider looked like he was in a chaise lounge with the foot rest all the way up.

Take a third set of pictures from exactly ground level pointing upward and when that is all done leave them were you want them.

Not everything is for everybody. That's the second rule for newbies to learn (after doing a proper Newbie Check-In intro). lol Am I right Doc?
Yup Yup ,lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
the highway pegs are right where i want them. i was just trying to show the craftmanship that wolfie put into them if i did not know better i'd say he cut them on a cnc mach.
Not cnc, but I won't reveal his secret;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts