Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Was just wondering if there was a better source than ebay for gear. I've been riding in my textile or nylon jacket, but its been just hot and humid enough in this Virginia summer to make it uncomfortable to ride...Especially sitting at stop lights in town. So what I am looking for at the moment is either a mesh or vented leather jacket.

So I figured I would ask here on the off chance that a) someone has a better source for low-cost (but still good) gear than ebay or b) that someone might have an extra that they might be willing/trying to part with.

Thanks,
--Storm

·
Registered
7 Posts
storm16,

I have purchased several things from an ebay store www motodirectusa.com and I have been pleased with the products and pricing. The jacket that I purchased was a mesh jacket with CE armor and liner. I have been using it for 4 months now and no complaints. I even use the jacket on 90 degree days and it is not too bad as long as you keep moving. Sitting still can get a little warm. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got mine from ebay, but I hear nothing but good about newenough.com. I ride in TX and it's HOT. Mesh is the only way to go for riding in hot weather. Like jmatt said, if it's hot outside sitting still is going to be hot no matter what you've got on, but as long as you're moving the mesh does a good job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts