Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the genuine floorboards, not after market. Same as the ones shown here My Photo Gallery - Message - Powered by PhotoPost (Thank you sloppyburpfest) Needs a little touch-up on one bracket but otherwise great shape. I will post actual pictures if needed. Contact me if interested. Asking $125 plus shipping. (priority will be about $13) Paypal only. Thanks!

·
2,520 Posts
Hi Dianna,
Someone should jump on this. I sold a set a few years back for $250. They are really comfortable!

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but.. I'm really surprised that the only response I have had is your reply to my post. I'll mention on the main board but looks like they may have to go to Ebay.

·
Registered
47 Posts
May be helpful if you post ACTUAL pics of the boards you are selling. Specifically the area that needs touch up, to show condition.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Dianna,
Someone should jump on this. I sold a set a few years back for $250. They are really comfortable!
What seat is that on your bike?

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures as suggested. Front left bolt holes, could be taken apart to be powder coated or just touched up with paint.

Attachments

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
At $125 they're a steal. Mine were $350... and worth every penny!

-Sloppy

·
2,520 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dianna, I sent You a PM or at least I tried. Please call Me I'd Like to buy them. Gary 240-300-0881

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dianna, Please call me, I want to buy Your floor boards. Gary 240-300-0881

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold, and delivered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts