Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I received some questions about the projects I completed this year, so here is a little photo consolidation for your viewing pleasure.

Next, I am thinking of doing an exhaust mod which would include wrapping the pipes in black heat wrap; what do you think?

·
Calif Rider
725 Posts
Shocks and wheels really look great. Really good job, seems to really spice up the bike.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I really like the black look over the chrome. :smiley_th

I think black heat wrap on the pipes would look pretty good :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
I'm curious as to how much tape you need to wrap just the head pipes?
I just bought some to do mine. It came in a 1 inch by 50 foot roll and the package says it takes 1 roll to do a motorcycle. Looks like oglejust used 2 inch wide wrap. If so you may only need 25 feet. It's not cheap - it's like $40 a roll.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I like the shocks! I'd like to see a picture of the shocks with more of the bike in the shot. What did it take to paint the shocks (as in - what would it take ME to do the same)?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just bought some to do mine. It came in a 1 inch by 50 foot roll and the package says it takes 1 roll to do a motorcycle. Looks like oglejust used 2 inch wide wrap. If so you may only need 25 feet. It's not cheap - it's like $40 a roll.
ur gonna need more... i welded harley drag pipes to my headers so its longer than just headers. i bought a 50 ft roll of 2in wide and i used every last bit of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts