Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can start booking your cabins now....
Decriptions and rates along with phone number ( 1 (800) 272-4413 ) is at their website here:

http://www.shawneebayresort.com

It's a good idea to team up with other members to share a cabin to save costs.

Larger cabins cost more but when divided out per person charges go down.

The four nights again are the 11th,12th,13th, and 14th of September 2015.
Cabins will be under "Fall Rates". You don't have to attend all four days, but you do have to work out your accommodations with those you want to share a cabin with.

Please feel free to post up requests for roommates and what cabin you're going to be in.

So far we have about a dozen people that say they plan to attend.

Discussion, comments, and other info go to this thread:
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60266

·
Registered
2 Posts
interested in the gathering

keep this going. I am interested. Would be great to see the guys / gals again!

for all of you that dont know, I am also on that facebook place under mark newbill.

If we come I may have 3.... me, snort, and Dad...
later!

·
Registered
579 Posts
that would be a good trip for us to come to. I wonder how far that is and could we earn the Iron Butt patch?

·
Registered
579 Posts
10 hours, 661 miles. My aunt lives in Tenn near Nashville. We could stay overnight and make two days out of the ride each way. That would be cool.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I posted a passing interest in this before, besides the 14th is my birthday. Asked about camping opportunities. Taking 2 laners all the way, making a vacation out of it. KM your on the way from here, picking up others as we go.

·
Registered
151 Posts
10 hours, 661 miles. My aunt lives in Tenn near Nashville. We could stay overnight and make two days out of the ride each way. That would be cool.
That's a long haul for us on a bike. I might would go but I'd have to load her in my truck or on a trailer.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Paul we could borrow a trailer to load both our bikes and pull to that point. Split the cost and make a short week of it.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
well its official I wont make it this year, my company is sending me to Orlando the 9/11th for winning the paragon award. dont think Ill have time or money to even squeeze in a day or two after! hopefully I can catch a few of you in hocking hills over the summer

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
So who else is coming??? Great opportunity to meet some fine folks and have a blast! I think I have some room in my cabin (#11).
great! I'll make sure to pass that info along. :rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
It can still happen, just takes someone to propose a place and date that people want to attend. Tons of fun.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc
1 - 18 of 18 Posts