Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marietta GA here. I have about 600 miles experience within the last 2 months. Looking for others to ride with

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Waffle House regular…
60 Posts
You might want to look into hooking up with the Southern Cruisers. I ride with the Macon chapter and it is a blast!

Here is the Marietta chapter link

http://www.lostmountain393.com/

Give them a try!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Jesse here in Lildurn/Stone Mountain area And would love to get together for a ride. [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in Cumming. Would love to get together sometime and ride. Also off on Sundays and Mondays. Just post a nd we can go from there. OH yea, Georgia PGR is always looking for new folks too.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Marietta, GA here. Very near Woodstock (I am close to Trickum & Hwy 92).

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Jason here in Duluth. I've got about 1000 mile in 4 months on me. I've already gone for a ride up to Helen last Sunday with lance328 (Ron). Would love to get together for a ride with y'all.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
We are definitely gonna have to all get together for a ride up to the mountains in a few more months! We would have a nice little group if we can make it happen. Saturdays and Sundays will be best for me when the time comes.

·
******* on a rice burner
179 Posts
The Ga. pack is growing ! Looks like it's going to be a high mileage summer.I'm free on weekends too,I can TIVO NASCAR.

·
Registered
174 Posts
My son and I both ride - we are in Lilburn - I'll watch the forum and we will try and hook up with you guys when you go out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Southern cruisers will be at delkwood bar and grill in Marietta, Wednesday 2/3/10 at 7pm. I think ill check it out it says new members welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts