Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for member(s) to put together a ride in south Jersey in the next month or so. Early postings are best so riders can find a date that most are free to ride. Organizing is not difficult at all and others can help with that if need be. There are several websites that map out rides that one can choose from and print out directions and maps. Even if you are not from south Jersey this is possible once you choose an initial meet up location.

There have been rides in northern and central Jersey and I am sure there will be more but it would be great to see new places and most of all to meet some of the real people behind the names posted here.

No reason that we don't have a ride set up in eastern PA also before the snow begins to bury us if someone is willing to do a bit of organizing in that area as well.

There are plenty of great back roads with twisties and such all around the Tri-State area so how about someone stepping up and at least getting things started. The central Jersey ride from yesterday included stops at a buffalo farm, two small interesting towns and every kind of rain possible but it was still all fun. The lunch location of New Hope, PA actually caters to bikers so it is a pretty easy choice for a destination as it has outdoor food establishments and bike parking on the main street plus plenty of different shops scattered up and down the road to meet anyone's interest. Being right on the river helps also.

There is excellent riding in Bucks County, PA, Cape May County, NJ and many more areas so lets see someone start a thread for a ride in an area and we can find how much of an interest there is. Group riding is like a big party for anyone that has tried it. It is surprising to find out how many people live close to a particular area and yet have never explored some of the back roads of that location. If you know of a good riding area speak up and share it with a group ride. There are plenty of highways around so anyone can get to a meet up spot without too much difficulty so lets hear about some new group ride locations.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bill and I will be heading south to Roar to the Shore in another week from tomorrow. We hope to do some riding in addition to just getting there and the return trip. If anyone is willing to meet up in Wildwood between Thursday the 4th and Sunday the 7th let me know or if you are free for riding in that general area of south Jersey give a shout and we can try to decide on a location to meet and then go for a ride at some point during the long weekend.

·
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have at least half an interest in meeting other members or at least in group rides? If too much time passes before something is initiated then people will be sitting around indoors with snow and freezing temps outside wishing they got in just one more ride with some friends. There are a lot of members that live in relatively close proximity of one another and never meet face to face. Someone can at least suggest a few destinations to work a ride around I would think.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Okay...so Roar IS this coming weekend....mail me location details will ya Tom ?....rides early in the month are better for me since I aint broke yet, lol....I might make this one.....mail me details, ok....can i swim in the ocean if i go ????...I havent swam in an ocean in 30 yrs.....will I meet sweeties from Eastern Europe ????...I speak their language....mwaaa haaa haaa.....

Will I need a tent and sleeping bag, or can I g=just find some Slovakian lovely and sleep with her on the beech ?....I know they stopped overnights in Seaside awhile back....ohhhhhh gods...those days.....fokkin on the beach, then racing at Englishtown next day, lol......the 70s were great.....60s better....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts