Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks I need to do some fundraising to put another Vulcan back on the road. I have some spare parts that I am trying to turn into cash to do just that. Of course I'll be taking pictures and updating this post as I can. Some of the parts I have include:

Fire and steel luggage rack (really nice shape rack, clean)
Extended sissy bar (again superb shape)
A few fenders front and rear in decent shape.
Side cover badges (brand new in bags)
Saddle bags- a few different sets in different conditions.
Gas tank ( nice paint, one minor dent)
Stock shocks in good shape
Other misc odds n ends
Mirrors
Complete stock exhaust.

Obviously I'm still trying to sell my own design luggage racks as well to raise money.
So once I get some pics up we'll see how close we can get to my target. I'd love to see one more 750 on the road again, wouldn't you?

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
pm sent

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pics to come.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
give ya 60 for the sissy bar
I'll keep it in mind but I think its worth more than that. The vinyl and chrome are in near perfect condition. I'll probably only take 15 minutes to clean it up to brand new condition.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Got a left air box?

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Here are some pics of the fire and steel rack. As you can see its in nice shape, just needs some minor polishing and its good to go.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
Curious about the misc odds and ends. What kind of stuff? Stock? Are the mirrors stock or aftermarket (aka cool)?

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its basically leftovers from my parts bike. Stuff like battery tray, r/r, jb, nuts and bolts, I have some bearings and other misc pieces. Currently the only mirrors I have are stocks ( the only ones for sale anyway lol). I'm still working on getting some pics of everything.

I'm going to put the rack up on eBay probably this weekend if there isn't any interest on here. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before I put it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts