Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anywho been riding the bike every weekend since I got it LOVE it. But noticed something interetsing. When I fill it up with gas, i get this like extra little rattle noise that sounds like it's coming from between my legs when i'm either hard on the gas or going over bumpy roads (lots in ca). But after say 20 mins of riding it goes away. Does anybody else have this? It sure got me by suprise the first time.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
May not be your tank at all, but the tank may be echoing the rattle. Check your cables around the tank, especially the throttle cable it may be hitting the tank causing the rattle sound

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I'm interested in why it would go away by its self every time. Are you sure it's going away? Why then, would it only do it on a full tank? Could it have something to do with the fuel gauge float mechanism?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fergy said:
I'm interested in why it would go away by its self every time. Are you sure it's going away? Why then, would it only do it on a full tank? Could it have something to do with the fuel gauge float mechanism?

Well i only notice it after having a tank full of gas after 10mins or so it goes away. Not sure what it could be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts