Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was gonna use this set on my bike but decided to keep what i have. it's really a beautiful set. one VERY small scratch on the tank. inside of tank is spotless w/o any rust. very very minor normal scuffs on front fender. taken from an 01 w/ around 12k miles. $475 shipped to the lower 48, greyhound parcel or usps at my discretion. uk around $150 shipping, oz around $225 shipping, other ask. will likely ship in 3 boxes. it is gloss black with grey on the tank, and super shiny. probably the nicest set of bike tins i have ever sold. you can't get your tins repainted for this price, probably sell your old stuff and have these installed for a couple hundred. trades considered, no junk. paypal/money order accepted. pm me soon, i can't have these sitting in my shop for long. ebay prices will be higher and will probably seperate them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i had just wiped them down with some detailing spray and a soft rag, some of the spray is showing, and some camera flash, the pics don't do the set justice. i am the same username on ebay, 100% rated with 6000+ feedback. better pics can be sent upon request!

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
Will these fit on an '86?

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep all years like he said. i will be boxing them up in a couple more days and listing them on ebay, so pm me if you want them. i am getting ready to do a teardown and don't want them to get banged up, i am a rinky-dink one man shop with a really small work area. just sayin'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts